Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Apologies

Sorry for the lack of posting this week…things have been a little nut-so to say the least.  I have been majorly slacking on my training this week as a result.  My plans are to get back in the swing of things on Monday once things have calmed down.  But today, the craziness doesn’t end because Eric and I are heading to Indy for last minute scheduled trip to check out a potential wedding venue, pick up some plants for Eric’s new landscaping, check out some potential hotels (pending the venue), and crashing a wedding tonight so we can listen to a potential band play.  Lots of wedding craziness!  But hopefully by the time we hit the road to head back to Cincinnati late tonight we will have nailed down a date, venue, and band!  I’m keeping my fingers crossed!!!

stress free zone by thornypup.

No comments: