Well last week was a MAJOR fail in terms of my mental health and Ironman training. But, I suppose when you have five million things on your plate, things like that will happen. Lucky for me, I’m back on track this week and I’m a much calmer person!
This weekend was extremely productive – Eric and I made a last minute trip to Indy and we hopefully have the venue and band nailed down for our wedding (I say hopefully because my mom is waiting to hear back from the people to get the final ok – we were already penciled in with both things). The venue is awesome!

It will be a beautiful wedding, that’s for sure!
Now on to training. My last real workout was a week ago from today. I am determined to get all my workouts in this week and in the future (with a few workouts skipped here and there). I can’t wait until summer when I have time to do the workouts at any time of the day!
Today I headed to the pool for 1900 yards which took me about 35 minutes. Then I lifted some weights and now I’m just relaxing. Tomorrow I have an indoor trainer ride on the schedule, which will hopefully go better than last week’s!
18 weeks left until the big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment