Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Monday, April 5, 2010

A Beautiful Day!

It was a beautiful day outside today!  After I went for a swim…

image

(more on my reduction in swim mileage on tomorrow’s post)

…and got my hair cut, I decided to take my little boy for a walk to wear him down.

Before -

DSCN1438

After -

DSCN1439

Operation wear out Keifer:  SUCCESS!

After I wore out the soon-to-be-two-year-old (his birthday is April 13th), I had to start working on the pile of files I brought home from work to complete over the course of the week…

DSCN1440

I made a good dent in the pile today!

My Upcoming Schedule

A few things got scheduled today and it looks like my end of spring/summer is going to be jam-packed!  Here’s how things are looking so far:

April 8-10 Cleveland
April 10 Woodstock Ride in Columbus
May 1 Jess' baby shower in Centerville
May 2 Chili Ride in Goshen, OH
May15 - Go Cincinnati
May 22 - Covered Bridge Tour in Brookville, OH
May 28-30 Chicago
May 29 - Erin's Shower/Bachelorette
May 30 - Stay night in Indy
June 3-6 Chicago
June 6 - Halperin baby Christening
June 6 - Spend night in Indy
June 13 - Ride Cincinnati
June 19 - DJ and Robin's Wedding
June 20- Maumee Bay Triathlon
June 25 - Leave for Florida
June 26 - Erin's Wedding
June 27 - Drive to Ft. Lauderdale
June 28 to July 3 - Cruise
July 4 - Vandalia Freedom Tour/Party at Jess and Chuck's
July 11 - Caesar Creek Triathlon
July 17 - Tour de Montgomery
July 24 - Nicki and Doug's wedding in Akron
July 30 - Leave for Michigan
July 31 - Steelhead 70.3 in Michigan
August 1 - Return to Cincinnati
August 7 - Ride the Darby Century
August 27 - Leave for Louisville
August 27-29 Louisville
August 29 - Ironman Louisville

EEEKKKK!!!!  This is going to be one crazy summer!  But at least it’s a bunch of really exciting stuff, so it’ll be a good summer!  Unfortunately that usually means the summer will fly by and I’ll be back to work in no time. 

Time to go finish off a few more files before the end of the day!

No comments: