I’m packing the dogs and Eric up in the car and heading to Indy today for Easter weekend. We’ll be watching the Butler game tonight and eating some pomme frites at Brugge (yum!).
And of course there are the Easter festivities tomorrow! Every year since I can remember we have gotten together with a group of families that we used to attend church with. All of the parents are friends and most of us kids are the same age. Although the kids are all adults now, there’s still a parents’ table and a kids’ table!
This morning I woke up extra early to get a ride in on my bike on the trainer (boo) and now I’m getting ready to head to the pool for a quick swim before we leave. Tomorrow I’m planning on waking up early and getting a run in before church. No rest for the weary!

No comments:
Post a Comment