Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The First Rearrangement

I crapped out on my schedule today.  Lucky for me, I had a day off scheduled for tomorrow, so not I’m going to to doing a run and a swim tomorrow.  I was supposed to do both of those today as well we lifting weights, so I compromised and lifted weights today.  I’m tired and I just didn’t feel great today, so I knew my workouts would be awful.  The plan is to get up super early and get my run in and then head to the pool after work.  It’s going to be hard to stay motivated, especially on a Friday, but it needs to happen. 

I did a lot of swimming yesterday….

image

I can’t wait until summer…or even spring break.  I’m perfectly fine doing all this activity when I don’t have to go to work during the day!  I just need to get through 2.5 more months of craziness before I can get really focused!  Must maintain motivation…

No comments: