![]()
I’m up at 6:00 a.m., watching The Office and eating some breakfast before heading out to the gym to get a swim in. Eric has agreed to accompany me on the bike later today (shooting for about 10:00 a.m.) so I’m getting my swim in early to leave lots of time for biking!
I’ve never been to the gym early on a Saturday morning. There’s only three lanes in the pool, so I’m hoping there’s an open one for me. I hate splitting lanes. I’d rather circle swim because that’s what I grew up doing, but everyone just seems to want to split lanes. I tend to run into the lane line and drift into the middle at times. Not good when someone’s coming at you from the opposite direction with flailing arms and legs.
Hmm…I just looked up my gym’s hours and found out that my gym doesn’t open until 8:00. I guess waking up at 6:00 a.m. was pretty pointless considering I still have over an hour until the gym opens. Well, I’ll be the first one there!!! I guess I’ll do some cleaning in the meantime. It’s desperately needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment