Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I had all intentions to get up and run this morning…but I woke up to this…

DSCN1333

And it’s still snowing!  The roads are not well cleared at this point, so instead of ruining my rather new running shoes, I’m going to wait until tomorrow to get my run in when the snow has stopped.

Instead of running, I’ve been up at Eric’s house waiting for my parents to show up and playing around with the new digital cable and DVR!!!  I think I’ve already scheduled to record about 12 different shows.  Tonight we’re going to watch Happy Feet on DVR!  Eric and I did not get each other Christmas presents this year, but I’m pitching in a little for the cable and DVR, so that was kind of like our present to each other.  Works for me!

Christmas is almost here!

DSCN1332

Last night was the Christmas party with friends.  We did a gift exchange and I made out with a movie and a Best Buy gift card!  Good times….

Today we’re going to my church’s Christmas show and then out to eat at Montgomery Inn (yum!).  To get in the Christmas spirit I’m listening to some Christmas music on the new digital cable (any excuse to take advantage of what we’re paying for!).

DSCN1334

Eric and I are running around his house getting it ready for my parents.  His guest room is almost complete and my parents are staying here instead of at my apartment.  It’s hard to squeeze three people in a one bedroom apartment, so it should be nice!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: