I woke up with no motivation to run this morning. I then gathered up all the extra motivation that was lying around and headed out for my 12 mile run. About 1 mile in to the run I started to feel my chosen running tights start to rub where the seam hits my inner thigh. Not good! So, sadly, I turned around at mile 1.70 to avoid turning my inner thigh into a bloody mess. I came to Eric’s and did some strength training on Exercise on Demand (LOVEEEE the new Digital Cable!!!).
I am not giving up yet (although it may appear that is true)….I’m making a huge change to my plan this week in order to get the miles in. I may come to regret it, but it needs to happen. Since I don’t have to work on Wednesday I’m planning on getting mile 12 miles in that morning. Then I’ll rest on Thursday (or maybe do a workout on exercise tv at Eric’s before I leave for Indy), run 4-5 miles on Friday, rest on Saturday, and do my 14 miler on Sunday before I head back to Cincinnati. Yes, that’s a lot of mileage very close together, but I can do it.
Anyways, yesterday was a really good day! The Christmas show at my church was awesome. Before the show, we took some pictures out in the lobby that was decorated for Christmas.
They had a professional taking pictures by a fire, which will be posted online….as soon as I find ours I will post that as well!
After the show we got some yummy Mongtomery Inn barbeque for dinner and then watched Happy Feet. It was a great day and it’s been a good weekend so far!
I’m officially obsessed with digital cable and DVR. Obsessed. Unfortunately, Eric is going to pull me back to reality this afternoon so we can watch the Bengals game in real-time like the olden days. But for now, while he’s out running errands, I’m fueling my new addiction!
No comments:
Post a Comment