3 more days of work until Winter break. I need it! Work is just dragging lately. And the students are nutty. Get me out of there!
I completed my two weekday runs successfully this week. I thought twice about the run yesterday, but forced myself to get out there and I actually felt great when I started running! I got a good 4.5 mile run in. Bring on the 12 miles Saturday (but bring it on before the snow hits…because it’s supposed to snow 1-2 inches and I’d rather be done running when that hits)!
I’ve been getting a lot of random stuff done (none of which includes joining the gym or receiving my new bike). I’ve reserved hotel rooms for my marathon trip to Birmingham, AL. I’ve made some more Christmas cookies…
I’ve started filling in my new triathlon training log….
And I’ve been dealing with multiple trips to the vet (nothing major) for this little one…
I’m attending a Christmas party tomorrow with a gift exchange and then my parents are coming in to town on Saturday for my church’s Christmas show. The Colts play tonight (on stupid NFL network), so Eric and I will probably just watch the Bengals play at his house. Oh! and Eric is getting digital cable with DVR this weekend, which is super exciting. First up on the DVR – the Ironman World Championship coverage on NBC! I’m going to abuse this DVR…I just know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment