Happy 2010! It’s a brand new decade. I started off the last decade as a junior in high school and I’m entering the new decade as an adult with a full-time job, a great boyfriend, a cute and cuddly Keifer-boy, and great friends! It’s crazy how much can get jammed into 10 years – finishing up high school, 4 years of college, 3 years of grad school, and 2 years as an actual adult with a real job!
Anyways, I normally don’t do the whole “new year’s resolution” thing…but I decided to switch it up this year since it’s a brand new decade. Maybe this decade will be the decade of resolutions. I’m not going to make any crazy resolutions, because I know the chances of actually living up to those resolutions are slim. But here they are…my 2010 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Complete an Ironman Triathlon (I have already committed to Ironman Louisville…they already have one of my paychecks…so all I need to do is the training and this resolution can be met. Hopefully I can stay healthy and injury free in order to get this major accomplishment under my belt!)
- Be nicer to my body (The Ironman training is going to help with this, but I’m talking in a broader sense….exercise more throughout the year, sleep more – not that I don’t already sleep enough, put better things into my body, get more massages, etc.)
- Put more time in on the bike (I’m getting a nice new bike in the near future and I need to take full advantage of that…whether that be out on the road or indoors on the trainer. By putting in more time on the bike, I hope to become a better cyclist.)
And I think that’s it. Not too difficult, but all good goals to set for myself. We’ll see how things go when the end of 2010 rolls around!
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment