Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I know mine was good.  I received lots of fun triathlon-related items as presents, which gets me super excited to get my bike in the upcoming weeks!

DSCN1343

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN1352

I also received some other fun things as well that are not triathlon-related!

I took lots of pictures of Keifer by the tree (he’s like my child, so it’s a necessity!).

DSCN1345

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN1347

DSCN1349

He’s a Christmas pup!

I got Keifer a Colts tshirt for Christmas and picked up a few things for myself!

DSCN1354

(That’s the evil glare…he’s not a huge fan of dog clothing!)

DSCN1358 

Since I was gone, I saw two movies – Julie and Julia  and Invictus.  I liked the first movie much better.  I was disappointed with Invictus…I love Morgan Freeman and it was a decent movie, just a little slow!

My mom and I also did a little shopping yesterday…and I FINALLY have text messaging on my phone.  In a few days I’m going in to a Verizon here in Cincinnati to get a new phone!  I’m finally gettin’ with the times.  Exciting stuff!

Today we made the drive back to Cincinnati to make it home in time for some football.  Keifer couldn’t seem to get comfy in his new tshirt…

DSCN1364

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN1367

DSCN1374

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN1377

We made it back in one piece and I’m just waiting for Eric to get home so we can watch the games together!

It’s so nice to have a whole week with no work ahead of me!  I have a different doctor’s/dentist’s appointment the first three days this week, but otherwise I have nothing planned.  I didn’t get my run in this weekend due to some snow and windy conditions, so that’s on my list of things to do either tomorrow or Tuesday.  Based on how I feel early tomorrow morning, I may try to get it in before my 10:30 dentist appointment.  Then it’s done and over with!  We’ll see. 

My legs are still sore from the workout I did on Thursday!  Crazy, but true.  I’m going to lay off any major weight workouts until after marathon training is over.  I can’t afford to take this many days off due to leg soreness. 

Time to go watch some football!

No comments: