Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Our family is coming to my parents house this year, so no traveling for us (yay!). The plan for today is to take Keifer for a walk outside (weather pending...it's sprinkling right now at 7:30 a.m. and it's supposed to rain more before it tapers off), stretch my sore legs out (I did a 25 minute workout yesterday at exercise tv on demand....ouch!), open some Christmas gifts, and wait for the family to arrive at 1:00. Then it's time to eat, do a little gift exchange, and crash on the couch to potentially watch Julie and Julia with my mom. It's sure to be a long and eventful day!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas day!

No comments: