Halloween was an all-around fun day! After I posted yesterday, I spent the afternoon doing some research on hotel potentials (nothing booked yet) and caught up on some shows online. Keifer was sent outside due to his incessant barking. He wasn’t too happy with me…
He spent the entire time outside trying to stare at me through the window.
When it was almost time for trick-or-treaters, we both got ready. Eric put some face paint on and I donned my devil costume…
Then Eric put the finishing touches on his costume.
He was pretty scary sitting outside handing out candy. He scared quite a few children and even made a little boy cry!
I yelled at him for making the kid cry….that’s just mean!
After handing out candy, it was time to get ready for the Halloween party we were attending. Eric wore the same costume, but I decided to do something different.
My original plan was to go as a hard core marathon runner. I had all the gear on, complete with an overabundance of medals and arm warmers….but I decided it was too boring. So, last minute, I threw together this costume….
I was a ….Water Aerobics Instructor (of the old lady persuasion). I used my aqua jogger (which was a big hit), my swim suit with my running skirt on the bottom, a pair of goggles (not pictured) and a swim cap with my hair sticking out the bottom like old ladies tend to do. I was pretty proud of my last-minute creativity!
Today I’ve already gone to church and now I’m currently watching the Colts game with Eric….it’s not looking so good for my Colts!
After the game we’re heading up to Dayton to go see a show. Then it’s back to work tomorrow (boo!).
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment