Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dog-Sitting

Day 1 of dog sitting and the natives are restless.  I took Keifer on a 2.5 mile walk after work today, and I proceeded to fall off the side of the road (I was too busy trying to get Keifer to stop fixating on a patch of grass in someone’s yard) and hit my knee pretty hard.  I almost burst in to tears, but I held it all back and kept going.  My knee was killing me at first, but it started to feel better as I walked farther.  I’m sure I’ll have a lovely bruise in the morning.  Right now it’s just red.

Upon returning from the walk, the dogs were happy enough…

DSCN1310

DSCN1311

(They aren’t always the best picture posers!)

I’m relaxing for a bit before I have to get some work done for work (boo), and this is what I’m contending with now that I am sitting down….

DSCN1312

DSCN1315

DSCN1316

He’s mad at me…but I’m never quite sure why!

At least Nutmeg is well-behaved….

DSCN1313

DSCN1314

Oh, it’s going to be a long week!

No comments: