I’m just not feeling the runs on Saturday morning. I’d much rather sleep in. Which is what I did this morning…until 8:15. Keifer slept with me, which aided in the sleeping in process. And he’s the one that woke me up at 8:15. I should point out that he provided me with a 6:30 wake up call to go outside, but we got back in to bed soon afterwards. I’ll take the extra sleep!
I find that when I “sleep in”, running is the last thing I want to do. When I don’t wake up to an alarm, I feel sluggish in the morning. Feeling sluggish means no desire to run. So, once again, I think I’m going to push off the morning run to tomorrow. I think the weather is supposed to be nicer tomorrow anyways. Right now it’s disgustingly foggy and dewey outside. Bleq.
So my morning is going to be spent on the couch, catching up on all the new shows that started this week. This is what I’ve become on my Saturdays….
I may head to the outlet mall later today to do some shopping and I may run some errands…or maybe not.
Eric and I are hopefully going to get to church tonight, but he’s waiting around all day for the fridge fixers to come. He hasn’t really had a fridge all week and all of his freezer items are currently in my freezer, which is bursting at the seams. They’re supposed to come any time between 8 and 5. Of course.
I’m thinking I’ll go to Cycle Sport tomorrow to discuss bicycles. Cycle Sport is near the bike trail I want to run on this week, so I’ll go to Cycle Sport first and then head to the bike trail. We’ll see.
For now, I’m just going to enjoy my time to relax. Maybe I’ll get some motivation to go run errands…maybe not. This is the great thing about completely open weekends….there’s no feelings of having to get stuff done at a certain time on a certain day. I have all weekend! Granted, I probably won’t get it all done because I have no motivation. But there’s always the weekdays too!
No comments:
Post a Comment