I had every intention to run 4.5 miles this morning, but unfortunately, my stomach did not agree with that intention. I woke up at 4:45 (yes, that early!) to get the run in before work. I made it 2.2 miles until I couldn’t take it anymore.
If I could figure out how to use my Garmin data, I would put a fun little graph here that shows my speed and heart rate. But I haven’t had time to figure that out yet. I was too lazy yesterday! But for those of you wondering, my average speed was 11:23/mile (I was walking a lot at the end because of my stomach), I burned 203 calories and my average heart rate was 143 bpm.
Anyways, my stomach just didn’t want me to go any further. I felt like I was going to puke, so I called it quits. I blame the fact that I ran out the door with no food in me, and I didn’t eat the best yesterday, so that could be to blame as well. I’m back on the wagon today, though!
The *new* plan for today is to go to work, head to the pool immediately after for a 1000 timed swim, and then I’ll run the rest of my mapped out 4.5 mile course after the swim (which is going to be about 2.4 miles). That way, I still get the mileage in, even if it isn’t all together.
Work today should be interesting. I need to set up my new office, and I have no idea where they put all my stuff when they moved it and if it even all made it to where it was supposed to go! I’m just excited to have my own space. I’m taking my diploma in from grad school that my mom got framed for me, so it’s official! I am a working girl (even though I’ve been a working girl for a year now…the diploma just makes it feel official)!
No comments:
Post a Comment