I was supposed to run today, 4.5 miles. That’s not going to happen. Instead, I have been sucked in to the tv because of this…
and this…
Lots of fun sports things on tv to encourage me in my lazy day! I do need to go to the grocery store, though…so I will be emerging into the world later today.
I am planning on making up my 4.5 mile run tomorrow morning. So no worries about me slacking off on my training plan!
Last night I attended my friend Cindy’s wedding. It was a lot of fun and she looked amazing! Renee used my camera to take lots of pictures, which was great. I’m not very good at taking lots of pictures in group situations. I tend to just put my camera in my purse and forget about it. But, because Renee manned the camera, I have lots of good pics!
Here’s all the girls from grad school (minus Jennie because her flight got cancelled last minute and she wasn’t able to make the wedding…very sad)…
Funny story: During the garter toss, all the guys were standing in a group and Kevin threw the garter. It fell a little short and none of the guys went for it initially…until Eric decided to step up to the plate and grab it.
See…no one else is even feigning interest. I was in shock that Eric, of all people, made a move for it.
Then it was time for the bouquet toss, and I was basically shoved up front to catch the bouquet, which I did.
It was just kind of weird. I don’t think I’ve ever caught the bouquet before!
Good times were had last night. The food was good, they had Graeter’s ice cream for “cake” and the reception room overlooked downtown Cincinnati! I’m so happy for Cindy and Kevin and wish them all the happiness in the world in their lives together!
I am definitely tired today. My legs are sore, which I am assuming is from the combination of the long bike ride yesterday and wearing heels last night. I need a good stretch and foam roll to get ready for a morning run tomorrow!
But for now, back to TV laziness!

No comments:
Post a Comment