Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's In the Mail!

I'm on lunch break here at my work workshop (work work work...blah blah blah). I decided to do a little investigating into my new baby (Garmin). I gave Fleet Feet a call because I had received an email last week advertising that they carry the bad boy. They are currently out of stock because they've been flying off the shelves (relative to how quickly Garmins fly off the shelves), but they special ordered it for me and it should be in at the beginning of next week! That's perfect because I'll have all week to mess around with it with no work..and plenty of mileage to try it out with. I forgot to ask if it comes with a heart rate monitor (this is an extra accessory to the actual Garmin), but if it doesn't, I'll just order that online. So exciting! We'll see if I can make sense of all the data I'm about to strap on to my wrist!

No comments: