The high is 56 today and 62 tomorrow! I can't wait to run tomorrow in the warm weather :). The 60s are a little warm for my running preferences, but I'll take that over 30 degree weather!
I ran 5 miles on my own yesterday. I still just didn't feel right. Maybe I've always felt like this when I run, I just never paid attention to it. Now I'm paying more attention since my mileage is getting up there on the weekends and I have to figure out ways to survive it somehow. I think I just need to start stretching more. Now if I could only find some time to do that. Keifer makes the easiest things so difficult. Take doing a little weight-lifting for example...I've been trying to get up and lift weights on Mon. and Wed. morning, but Keifer has a strong interest in my dumbells. He likes to try to bite them while I'm using them. I'm so afraid of bopping him in the head and seriously injuring him that I have to stop and get him to go do something so I can finish my reps. He always finds his way back to the dumbbells though. Stupid dog.
Speaking of the dog. I went to PetSmart yesterday to return the leash that snapped on me while I was walking Keifer the other day. Thank goodness we were just in the parking lot by my apartment and not by a busy road. While we were at the store, I weighed Keifer on their scale because I probably haven't weighed him for almost 2 months. He only weighs 60 pounds! He weighed 60 pounds the last time I weighed him! I guess he's done growing for now....and maybe forever. I'd be fine with that. He's a good size. Not too big, not too small. I can still pick him up if I need to, so that's good. In about a month and a half he will be 1 year old. Time has flown by with him. And he has grown so much in just a year....he was 11 pounds when I got him back in May! Crazy stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment