I was actually HOT on Saturday during the run!!! I was taking off layers as opposed to wishing I had more to put on. I was definitely overdressed, but I completed 8.5 miles, no problems. My IT band is definitely causing me some irritation, but not to the point that the pain is too much to handle. Like I've said before, it's more of an dull irritation and not necessarily a pain. I just need to ice and stretch more I think.
The next three days is supposed to have highs in the 60s, which is super exciting. I'm hoping the weather is warm for the run tomorrow so I can get out the warmer weather running clothes!
This week is going to be interesting. Eric is in Texas all week and I am watching Nutmeg for him. Her and Keifer have been going at it since he left yesterday. I love having another dog to keep Keifer occupied, but they are a little rambunctious at times. Eric will be back on Friday, so it shouldn't be too bad. Now I have two dogs to cuddle with at night!
Time to get to work! I'm still feeling out of sorts from all the snow days we had over a week ago. Things just keep piling up on the already long to-do list! Time to get cracking!
No comments:
Post a Comment