I hate rain. It makes me lazy and tired. I'm going to have to make up for my laziness today after work.
Monday Keifer and I went out for a run. He is getting to be a little too out of control on our runs in the afternoon. I think I'm going to have to start taking him for a walk first, then head out for a run on my own afterwards. It's going to take up a lot of time in my evenings, but he is becoming too problematic on runs and he needs his exercise or else he goes crazy in the evenings (last night he scratched my face....it was great).
I was going to go to the gym yesterday, but that didn't happen. I did sign up for the training program though! So I'm officially signed up for everything Pig-related.
We'll see how this whole walking Keifer first, me running after thing works. I was exhausted yesterday afternoon and I didn't even exercise! Hopefully I can get in at least a 3 mile run today.
No comments:
Post a Comment