Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm pathetic

Well, I ended up getting a run in...which was a pathetic run at best. I did get over 3 miles in...but I walked a lot of it. I took a new route today, which was a bad idea. There were so many hills...and these were crazy hills. Hills I walked up and was out of breath at the end. I will be avoiding that route from now on.

I was so exhausted yesterday evening that I ended up giving up on trying to stay awake and took my medicine at 7:00. This is why I am pathetic. I slept from 7:00 until 5:00 this morning, waking up to take my medicine and at random times throughout the night. I could've slept longer, and I'm still exhausted. I'm going to call the doctor today to see if I can get my dosage raised a little bit. Either that, or I need my other medicine again. I cannot function when I am this tired. It seems that my other meds were helping out at least a little bit. I was never this tired when I was taking it. I could fall asleep right here at my computer.

I'm happy it's almost the weekend. I haven't seen Eric since Monday (nor have I really talked to him since he's been working crazy hours again), and we have a fun, relaxing weekend planned. Tomorrow night we're going to see Renee's play, Saturday I'm going to relax all day and start working on Christmas presents...and maybe get a run in that morning (which will probably be followed by a nap), Saturday night is Eric's company Christmas party at the Museum Center downtown, and Sunday will be a day of relaxation and maybe some football.

One more full week of work until 2 weeks off of work!!! I can't wait...I will be sleeping lots and lots!

No comments: