I'm super tired. I made a doctor's appointment for Tuesday because my meds aren't working. I slept 8 hours last night, yet I'm still exhausted. It's just not right. I'm too young to be this tired. Hopefully we can get something figured out or else I'm going to have to start going to bed at 8:00....and I'll probably still be tired.
Tomorrow I'm planning on getting up early to do my 4.5 mile run. So much for sleeping in. It's fine though because I'm helping Eric move in to his new home, hence the early morning run. Maybe I'll take a nap on the floor of his new home sometime during the day. I'm hoping the run goes ok.
I ran about 2 miles this morning and I just didn't feel well. At one point I seriously thought I was going to throw up...and then I got super hungry, which was completely distracting. I don't know how much I like these morning runs. I like getting them out of the way, but there's always some issue with my body. We'll see how much longer they last, especially with the colder weather heading our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment