Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brrrr!

I did it. I got my unmotivated, lazy, warm butt out of bed this morning and took Keifer on a 3 mile run/walk. I could've run the whole thing, but I have to slow down every now and then to calm the my crazed running partner. So, Wednesday's run, check.

My legs are feeling sore today. I didn't get to the running store to buy that foam roller yesterday, but I'm going today. I've got some kinks I need to work out.

I think on Saturday or Sunday, whenever I get around to my long run, I'm going to leave Keifer at home. I need a focused, consistent run at least once a week. None of this starting and stopping stuff.

No comments: