No worries – I’m still getting some training in! And work is slowly winding down (I’m planning on working from home on Friday – I need access to YouTube which my school blocks on their server - and not working tomorrow), so I feel more energized to get workouts in. I got a swim in on Monday and a bike in yesterday. Today I’m planning on a run and tomorrow morning I’m heading to the pool early to get 4000 yards in. Because I’m almost done with work and I will be working sporadically for the next week and a half, I will be able to post more I’m sure (and I’ll have more to post!).
Last week my training got a little derailed, but for good reason…
I miss his little baby butt a whole bunch! He already looks so old but he’s only five weeks in this picture. Crazy.
Let’s just throw out Indiana and pull the top corner of Illinois and the bottom corner of Ohio together.
No comments:
Post a Comment