Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Working Vacation

I’m off to Chicago tomorrow until Saturday.  No workout happened today…I’m still fighting the cold (which seems to be getting somewhat better – at least the sore throat is better, which is the worst part!) and I had to get lots of laundry done as well as some packing and shopping.  So I’m busy doing all of that this evening so I’m ready to go after work tomorrow. 

I won’t be posting while I’m gone, so don’t miss me too much!

My goals upon my return: 

1.  Get serious about my training.  My official plan starts on the 15th.  I need to get myself mentally ready. 

2.  Figure out my bike situation.  I am getting slightly annoyed with the bike shop.

Have a great week!

No comments: