Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last Weekend of Freedom!

I’ve been spending most of the day writing reports…and tomorrow will be more of the same.  I was planning on trying to get out for a bike ride with Eric today, but it has been pouring all day long.  So no ride.  Tomorrow it’s supposed to be colder, so probably no ride tomorrow either.  I may try to get out for a quick run outside.  But mostly, I’m going to write reports and maybe get a little shopping in.  I desperately need some spring clothes for work!  My free time is going to be very limited starting Monday….because it’s training time!

image

This is what I have been staring at on my training schedule all week…

image

The green line of no return.  My official training plan starts under that line.  I may just take tomorrow off to enjoy the last day of laziness.  5 months from now I’ll be getting ready to do this thing! 

I just received an email from the bike shop to say they got a tracking number on my bike finally, so it’s on it’s way.  The guy said they are moving my bike to the top of the build list so they can get it ready for the final fitting asap! 

I’m entering into the unknown and probably the craziest thing I’ve ever done.  There’s no turning back now!  Bring on the challenge!

No comments: