Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nothing Exciting

I got a bike in this morning.  I was lazy the past two days.  One will be considered my rest day, the other will be considered skipping a workout.  My goal was to finish the week having finished all but one of my workouts.  So, if I get a workout in tomorrow, which is the plan, I will have met my goal.  No big goals for next week because I’m out of town from Tuesday through Saturday for a School Psychology conference in Chicago.  The hotel I’m staying in has a gym, so my goal is to get a workout in a couple times while I’m up there.  It’ll be hard to fit it in my schedule, but I’ll figure something out.

Upon my return from Chicago, I will have one more week to slack off before it’s time to get serious!  The time is upon me.  I’m going to have to be disciplined, motivated, and anal about sticking to my schedule.  I can do this!

Here was my cycling workout today:

image

I was supposed to do 3 x 8:30 at 84% but I didn’t have a big enough breakfast and no nutrition with me, so I crashed and after 4:00 of the first one I decided to call it a day.  I ended up biking for 70 minutes and about 17.5 miles.  Not too shabby.

I can’t wait until it gets warmer out so I can get out for a real ride!

No comments: