Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where I Ride My Bike

Living in Ohio, it’s a little too chilly outside in the winter to do any cycling.  Lucky for me, Eric bought an indoor trainer for me for my birthday last summer.  I knew this was going to come in handy when I started to gear up for Ironman training.  I’ve talked about some of the workouts I’ve done on my bike, but I haven’t posted any pictures of where I ride my bike!  My bike is currently set up at Eric’s house because it would take up too much space in my apartment.  Eric is remodeling his home, room by room, and I requested that one of his bedrooms be made in to a “workout room” to house my bike and my weights and such.  Without further ado, here is where I spend my time when I ride my bike…

DSCN1395

Crazy dogs.

DSCN1394

My view from the bike (where I watch my movies).

DSCN1398

All my Triathlete and Runner’s World magazines, triathlon and sports nutrition books, and workout DVDs. 

It’s a nice little area to ride.  I have the windows I can crack if it gets too warm, and we’re still working on looking for a ceiling fan.

Now if only I had a beautiful new bike to put in this beautiful new room!

No comments: