After Eric and I went to church this morning, I had Eric drop me off at the gym while he went to Lowe’s and I got a swim workout in.
My workout consisted of:
Warm up – 400 swim, 200 kick, 200 pull
1200 swim
60 seconds rest
800 swim
Cool down – 4 x 50 with 10 seconds rest in between
Total yards = 3000
Total time = 53 minutes
Boo ya!
Considering the Ironman swim is 4224 Yards I’d say I’m well on my way. And this swim definitely did nothing close to killing me. I had way more gas in the tank! If anything, I will be fully prepared for the swim come the end of August!
Now I’m doing some odds and ends before the Colts game at 3:00. Go Colts!
As I was watching the Today show this morning they had a piece on the puppy cam, which is back with a brand new litter of puppies. Not one to pass up the chance to see brand new puppies, I checked out the link and I’ll admit that I’ve spent some time watching it. It’s a time suck, for sure…
I love me some puppies!
No comments:
Post a Comment