Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Colts!

The Colts won their first playoff game last night.  Yippee!  Eric invited a bunch of people to his place and I made some snacks.  I’m back on the diet train this morning, that’s for sure.

Keifer was all ready to see the Colts pull off a win!

DSCN1387

DSCN1388

He obviously despises me.

DSCN1389

 

Yesterday I got 30 minutes in on the bike.  The movie I had received from Netflix that I had planned to watch was cracked, so that was a bummer.  I watched some tv, but had difficulties staying on the bike for long. 

Today I’m going to get some weight lifting in before I go listen to some Bluegrass with the girls at a Cincinnati restaurant/bar.  No school tomorrow, so I can play tonight!

Today I’m also working on putting my training plan on google docs to share with everyone.  I’m not getting super specific about what each workout entails, but instead I’m just sharing the time and distance.  I wouldn’t want to get in trouble with any kind of copyrights or anything.  But this way people can at least see what it’s going to take to get to the finish line of an Ironman.  And keep in mind, I am taking the path of least amount of work as possible.  It’s the only way I can keep my motivation and sanity.  Other people training for an Ironman probably do much more work than I’m about to do.  But I’m not out to break any records, just to finish.  Which is what I will do – no matter what it takes!

So, here’s the link to my document, which I will be adding to over the next few days and updating as each day passes with what I actually did.

No comments: