Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Headin’ to the AK-Rowdy (or however you say it)

I’m heading up to Akron in about 30 minutes with the girls from Cincinnati to visit out friend Nicki, who I was in grad school with and left us for northern Ohio.  Not sure exactly what we’re doing all weekend, but it should be a good time!

I’ll try to remember to take pictures…and more importantly, I’ll remember to relax :).  I had a stressful week that involved running out of my medicine for my narcolepsy, having to drop almost $600 on my car for a problem that I’m not really sure was fixed yet (only time will tell), and limited amounts of running. I deserve some relaxation!

So, this weekend I’m in Akron and next weekend it’s a trip to Indy for the half marathon and hopefully tickets in a suite for the Colts game!

Be back Sunday evening!

No comments: