Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Where I Will Spend My Days

I present to you…my office:

DSCN1057

DSCN1056

DSCN1055

Bring on the students!  Well, I’ll have to wait another week and a half for that…and I’m ok with that!

Today went well at work.  The time flew by because I was busy with all sorts of stuff.  I’m really looking forward to seeing how this year pans out.  I have high hopes!

After work I headed to the pool for a good workout, which consisted of:

6 x 50, odds swim/evens kick

3 x 600 (#1- RPE 3, #2- 100 RPE 9/rest RPE 5, #3- RPE 5)

200 cooldown. 

Piece of cake.

Lucky for me, I got my workout in just in time.  After driving the 2 miles home from the pool I got out of my car to this…

DSCN1058

Those ominous clouds delivered…it soon started pouring and the winds were blowing.  I was just happy to have been able to swim today. 

Tomorrow the plan is to wake up early to get a Shred session in.  Then it’s another day of work followed by a bike/run brick workout.  Hopefully the weather holds out or else the bike portion might have to be inside! 

No comments: