Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Updated Injury Report: 4 Days Post-Injury

Here’s some pictures of my wounds.  Sorry if this grosses you out!

right leg- (and a right Keifer foot)

DSCN1085

lower right leg-

DSCN1086

both legs-

DSCN1087

right arm-

DSCN1088

I’m all gooped up and ready to go!

Storms are brewin’ to our west.  The weather is currently telling me that this afternoon we are going to have frequent storms and showers.  And I was going to swim this afternoon.  Bummer.  Plan B…just get in any form of exercise whatsoever.  I’m packing my workout clothes with my swimming clothes so I’m ready for whatever the weather throws at me.  If it’s not raining, I swim.  If it’s raining, I’ll just do cardio for 45 minutes or so.  Something is better than nothing.  I just need to keep moving my limbs to avoid stiffness. 

Time to go finish getting ready for work.  The first day of school is kind of exciting!

No comments: