I should sign Keifer up for jumping classes. The boy loves to jump!
He’s jumping after some rings I just threw up in the air. Ignore the hole in Eric’s ceiling..it’s a work in progress! From the picture it’s somewhat difficult to tell the height that Keifer is getting…but believe me, he’s catching some air on this one!
After the flying session, I had every intention of getting started on the 30 day Shred for my strength session today. The dogs had a better idea and started their own little wrestling match.
See!?! 30 Day Shred on the Tv. I wasn’t lying!
Finally the dogs pooped out and I could get started on my strength training for the day.
After 20 minutes with Jillian, I hit the bike for a 30 minute indoor trainer session.
It was indoors, so all I have is heart rate data from my Garmin. My bike computer said my max speed was 15.0 mph and I averaged 14.5, going 7.11 miles. Going fast on the trainer is difficult for me. I don’t know if that’s normal or not. I was sweating though, so the workout served it’s purpose!
I contemplated making up the swim that I skipped yesterday, but I have a swim scheduled for tomorrow so I’m just not feeling two swims in a row. I’m enjoying my day off from running and the rest of my afternoon will be spent running some errands and then helping Eric outside in his backyard. He has a big pile of sand from an old sandbox that needs to be dug up so he can put dirt there and start growing some grass.
Tomorrow is my last day of weekday freedom. Next Monday I start back to work full time for the school year. I’ll miss my lazy days of working out and then laying around the rest of the day. I know the dogs enjoy having me around too!
I’m getting excited for Brooke and Kate to come out and visit. They should get in sometime tomorrow evening and then we will have a jam-packed Saturday. Sunday I am planning on waking up super early to do a 9 mile run so I don’t have to worry about it in the afternoon after they leave.
Keifer is getting cranky, I have to run!
No comments:
Post a Comment