Hello all!
I'm up in Centerville, and just finished up with an early morning bike ride. Eric and I hit the roads for a 35 minute ride. My training schedule called for 45 minutes, but my lower back was starting to bother me and I didn't want to push it. We're planning on another short ride tomorrow morning.
I apologize for the lack of pictures from yesterday. I'd use the excuse that I don't have my computer with me and it's just so much easier to post pictures with my Live Writer, but hoestly, I didn't take a single picture! I will try to change that today and definitely tomorrow! Little Conrad is so freakin' cute and we've ran some laps together around Jess' back yard (basically I pick him up and face him in the direction that I "run" and I go until I break a sweat in my nice clothes). It seems to make him a little less fussy...or just distracted. Either way, it's the only way I get to hold him right now without him freaking out, so I'll take it!
Today we're planning on heading to downtown Dayton to the 2nd St. Farmer's Market. It sounds awesome, so I can't wait to check it out. Yesterday Eric and I hit up the Centerville Farmer's Market, which was pretty small and uneventful. They did have humongous summer squash, but I wasn't shopping for that at the time!
I'm off to get ready for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment