The knee has been feeling better lately, I guess. It has it's ups and downs. The pain is not where it was before, so I'm starting to wonder if I should get back in with the PT at least just once to see what the deal is. For now, I'm just going to keep walking...boring old walking. Soooo boring. Now that I'm thinking about it. If my knee is still giving me grief come Monday, I'll try to make an appointment for either Wednesday or Friday.
I'm just very frustrated. I need to run. I need to burn off some stress! It's so easy to get frustrated about something when you can't do it.
Today's plan is to do a 4 mile walk. I was going to get up and walk this morning, but somehow the volume of my alarm got turned down. Luckily I woke up on my own...but 45 minutes later than I had intended. Hopefully the weather holds off for the afternoon and allows me a good hour to get a walk in with Keifer. I think a four mile walk is a good test of the old knee. If it feels good after the walk, maybe I am ready to get out there for a short run starting next week. I'll start small...just a mile or two. I won't know how my knee will react until I try it, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment