Yuck.
I didn't get my run in yesterday. The meeting after school lasted longer than I had anticipated. I was so angry because of that that I had no desire to run. I'm mad at myself now. I had planned on running a couple miles today, but my stomach is hurting really bad and I have no idea why. I feel like I could get sick at any moment. So I'm thinking I should pass on the run today as well.
Really, I only missed one run, so tomorrow should be fine. If I would've missed both runs this week, then I would be concerned. But one run shouldn't be a problem. I'm hoping just a little rest and water will kick this stomach ache. My stomach doesn't hurt often, so it's kinda weird. I hope it wasn't something I ate.
Maybe I'll just get a good stretch in tonight and get to bed at a good time so I can get a good night's sleep. That sounds good to me. I'm ready for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment