Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Another attempt at comfortable footwear

I ran 5 miles on my own yesterday. Not too bad, except I wore my new shoes and they were awful! Around mile 3 the inside of my right, upper foot started rubbing against a seam. When I was done with my run, I immediately went to the running store to have them check it out. I ended up with a whole new pair of shoes...different style and everything. And I got $5 back! I liked my other shoes better as far as appearance, but I know that shouldn't matter when it comes to running in them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these work out better. I'll find out Saturday when I run 7 miles!

Busy day, gotta run!

No comments: