Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Other Thoughts

image

Pasta is my friend this week.  I am not a huge pasta fan, but I will sacrifice for this week. 

I realized one more way to track my progress on Sunday, but there’s a catch – you have to be privy to either my mother’s or Eric’s cell  phone number.  This is a public blog, so I’m not about to disclose cell phone numbers on here.  But if you are one of the lucky ones to know their phone numbers, send them a text on Sunday and they can send updates, especially if you are trying to catch me online.  Maybe if you’re extra nice to them they’ll let you know when I’m a certain distance away so you know exactly when to watch.  Just an extra thought I had that will probably be easier than trying to use a bajillion different technologies to try to follow along with a blip on the screen!

My bike is ready in the shop so I’m picking that up tomorrow.  And then friends are coming over for a big dinner of…you guessed it…pasta!   The students come back to school tomorrow and if my day is anything like it was today I won’t have time for lunch, let alone any Ironman thinking!

No comments: