I’ve fallen off the blogging wagon, and this trend will probably continue until the beginning of June. So, don’t expect much out of me until then – not that there’s much to report!

I did get a good swim in today, at least. Plus some pilates! This weekend I’m hoping to participate in the Covered Bridge Tour (45 miles). Crossing my fingers for no rain!
I’m going to attempt a run at some point this week. We’ll see how that goes.
This past weekend was filled with community service on Saturday for Go Cincinnati (we painted a giant chain link fence and I still have silver chain link fence paint all over me) and landscaping Eric’s front yard on Sunday (which now looks awesome!). Work is still insane and I can’t wait until it’s all over less than a month from now!
I’m off to get some stuff done and try to hold on to the last shred of sanity I have left. I get to see my godson in about a week and a half. I’m super excited!
Here’s to a hopefully good week of training! I’ll write updates as much as I have time for.
No comments:
Post a Comment