Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Piles of Fun

I had a rough day at work today (lots of meetings, lots of things looming up ahead, lots of organization skills being utilized – makes for an exhausting and stressful day) and I just didn’t feel like running.  I’m going to make it up tomorrow morning before work…and follow it up with a swim after work.  I’m getting the mileage in, and that’s all that matters.  I decided to forgo my scheduled workout to instead tackle this…

weddingmagazines.jpg

(My pile is not quite so large…I stole this pic off the internet)

I have been given homework by my wedding planner mom – buy bridal magazines and cut out pictures of things I like.  So, I’ve tacked one magazine so far.  It’s a little daunting!  I think I would have rather run, but it was a little warm out today so that is a little bit of a consolation.  Back to the mags!

No comments: