Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Addition to the Family

Guess what’s coming home tomorrow?????

image[5]

Finally, after 4 months of waiting, it’s ready for me to pick up tomorrow after work.  I’m altering my schedule tomorrow so I can ride it when it comes home!

Here are my workouts for the last two days…

image

I cut 400 out of my swim yesterday because my shoulders hurt.  I think it has to do with the strength training I’m doing.  I may have to completely cut that out or at least cut out any shoulder stuff as it seems to make my shoulders extremely tight during swims.  We’ll see how Thursday’s swim goes before I make any decisions on that. 

I’m so excited to finally get my bike!!!  Hopefully the weather will warm up asap so I can get outside for some rides!

No comments: