Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Busy, Lazy Weekend!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!  I had a fun weekend with Eric, with no time spent on working out the past four days.  Bad Jessica!  But as I told myself today as I was falling asleep for a nap instead of riding on my bike, if any time is the time to be lazy, that time is now.  Come March 15, there will be a lot less time to be lazy and I will need all the motivation I can get. 

Tomorrow the plan is to get back on the plan.  It doesn’t hurt that it’s President’s Day, which means no work!  I’m going to hopefully get a bike, run, strength, and a swim in.  It’s supposed to snow tonight, with potentially up to 8 inches, so we’ll see how that changes my plans.

I’m also planning on heading to Panera tomorrow to get lots of work done.  It’s difficult to get anything done with a barking dog who wants all the attention!  So I will hopefully get out for a few hours to get some work done.

No comments: