Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Becoming a Habit

I had a really rough day at work today, and as a result, the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was to hop on my bike for an hour ride.  But after sitting for a while, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I got rather bored.  I had 1.5 hours to kill before Lost was on, so I sucked it up and hopped on the bike.  My workout looked like this:

image

I’ve become pretty good about making it a habit to work out when my plan calls for it.  Some days I need a little time to sit and decompress from the day, but for the most part I get the job done.  I think will serve a good purpose when my official training plan starts in one and a half months!

No comments: