Follow along as I make my way towards completing Ironman Louisville on August 29, 2010 (and a few other things along the way)!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Successful Bike Ride

96 minutes, as opposed to 90 minutes.  Success!

The ride felt good.  Eric and I headed out for two loops around the area.  We averaged 15.6 mph and worked up a couple little hills along the way.

The rest of my day is going to be spent getting some work done and watching some movies.  This is the first weekend in a long time where I didn’t have tons to do.  Just a short workout in the morning and then nothingness.  And I love it!

Tonight we’re going out to dinner with a large group for our annual “fancy schmancy” dinner.  I’m looking forward to it! 

I think a nap might be in order for today.  Just because I have time to do so.  Ahhh…how sweet it is!

No comments: