I was feeling worn down…so I took a rest day today. I was supposed to run 4 miles. I’m postponing that until tomorrow morning before work. I just needed a day to do nothing. I had to be at work early today, so I didn’t really get to sleep in by any means…but I’m home now and just taking it easy.
Yesterday involved waking up super early to ride on the bike on the trainer….I got 35 minutes in before I called it quits (I was supposed to do 45 minutes). My butt hurt. After work I did my first swim since the accident. I actually felt really strong. I swam a total of 1450 yards.
Tomorrow morning I’ll get up and run 4 miles…and then I’m skipping my afternoon swim. I’m just not feeling it. I’d rather come home from work and relax. It’s Friday. It was a long week.
One more week until I leave for Illinois.
No comments:
Post a Comment