Now the forecast is calling for rain. RAIN???? Like I already don't have enough going against me for this race. Now add spending 5 hours in the rain, and I just have myself a heck of a day.
They just changed the forecast in the past 24 hours, so hopefully it will change again. They were saying no rain...perfect weather. Now they say, "showers likely". I just need 5 hours of dryness. It can rain in the early morning hours and it can rain all afternoon. But no rain from 6:30 until aout 11:30. That's all I ask.
I attempted a run yesterday. I only made it two miles. No pain, but my legs were just tired...and actually I felt pain in a different part of my knee than I typically do. I think I was just sore from the biking I had done in the two previous days. At least that's what I'm hoping. So my legs just felt dead and I didn't feel like pushing it and risking my knee. I'm planning on getting out for 3 miles today. Then I rest Thursday and Friday, and run 2 miles on Saturday. Hopefully my legs are more rested today and I can do the whole 3 miles. It would just make me feel better heading into the weekend.
I'm getting so nervous!! Especially now with the rain. What else is going to be thrown at me. Bring it on! When it rains, it pours, right?? I can handle it.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed that the rain passes and Sunday morning is nice and dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment